Hello everyone!! Thank you for coming to my site. In this first post, I’m going to tell you a little bit about myself, show you where you can go to find out about my history, and tell you what I have planned for the future of this blog.
My name is Trevor Savage and this site is all about my life as a father, husband, brother, uncle, friend, professional poker player, and entrepreneur. I’m 28 years old and live in South Jersey. My wife Jody and I have been married for two and a half years and we have two beautiful daughters, Ava and Cameron. The life we live is a bit unique because of the nature of my job. It can be a bit chaotic at times, the highs can be really high and the lows can be really low but we always seem to have a good time and we enjoy living each day to the fullest.
I made a life timeline that will catch you up on the important events in my life so far. You can find that here: Life Timeline
There are two other important links where can you read some interesting details from past events in my life.
1. My Poker Story– This was written at the end of 2008 and details the entire beginning of my poker career from the earliest days at Rutgers in 2002 up until the end of 2008.
2. My old poker blog- This was a blog that I wrote in, primarily in 2005 and 2006, that includes close to 100 entries detailing the beginning of my life as a professional poker player. I suggest starting at the beginning in 2005. It would probably take a long time to read all the entries but I think there are some pretty entertaining things in there.
My future blogs on here will include the following:
– Several entries dedicated to the last 3 years to bring “My Poker Story” up to date
– Updates on what is currently going on in my life
– Random blogs about topics I’m interested in including sports, food, poker, social media marketing, travel and whatever other random topics come to my head
– Some sort of weekly blog that will feature what I think are the most interesting articles or videos on the internet
I currently play cash games at Parx Casino 4-5 days a week. I also continue to work on Spoolios and several other projects outside of poker. Jody stays at home with the girls while working on her invitation business, Avatations. I am always looking for new projects, so if anyone is interested in working with me, please get in touch. Thanks for stopping by and check back often, I plan on updating frequently.