It’s felt like a pretty strange week so far for some reason. I took yesterday off of work because I felt like I needed a day to recharge since I’ve played so many hours this month. It was nice to have a day to sit at home with the girls and relax a little bit and take care of some other things that I had been putting off. I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from last week’s blogs so I think I might start consistently blogging in that style.
As for this week’s Friday Five, it features five youtube videos that I think are very entertaining. Enjoy!
1. Greatest Frisbee Scene in a Movie 1987
2. Pepsi MAX & Kyrie Irving Present: “Uncle Drew”
3. Best Boxing Trainer Ever- Eric Kelly’s Training 101
4. Kobye- The Kobe That We Used To Know (Gotye-Somebody That I Used To Know Parody)
5. Saturday Night Live Mocks Stephen A. Smith
Which video clip was your favorite from this week’s Friday Five?
Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!